Wednesday, August 13, 2008

running in circles...

(idea taken from www.girlfriendsingod.com)

Do you ever feel as if you are going in circles spiritually?  Do you feel as if you are going through the same struggles repeatedly?

I have 2 specific "struggle circles" that I repeat over and over again...
(and NO neither one is drinking!!!  ...just wanted to make that CLEAR!) ;)
It is becoming a bit frustrating not reach victory over these areas of my life.
And I continue to wonder why???


We aren't the only ones going in circles.  God had the Israelites going in circles for 40 years in the wilderness.  Why?  He was waiting for them to be obedient.

God help me to be obedient...I understand why you gave us free will, but sometimes I wish I didn't have that will as an option...It just makes things that much harder to choose You!  Help me to have self control in my "struggle circles" of life.  And I thank you, in advance, for the victory You already have planned in my life! :)

Dear Lord, so many times, I see myself as an untrained horse.  I bolt to what is familiar rather than submit to Your lead.  Help me to follow Your lead, submit to your guidance, and walk in tandem with Your peace.  In Jesus' name, Amen.

TODAY'S VERSE:  "Submit yourselves, then, to God."  JAMES 4:7


No comments: