Saturday, October 6, 2007

ok, let me reword that since blogspot won't let me edit or erase my previous post...am i being selfish???

well, today is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it! i am glad that God has given me another day. however, today i'm not feeling much like rejoicing...and just yesterday i was feeling grand! (what a rollercoaster ride) today, i am wondering why? what on earth am i supposed to be doing? yes, i know i'm a mom...yes, i know i'm a wife...yes, i know i have too many responsibilities at church...yes, i know i am a friend and daughter and sister in Christ to many, yes, i know i am currently a part-time college student...but what does He REALLY want of me? i'm doing my best, but for what? for a day of questioning? i'm sick of questioning...i want answers and i want them now!!!

i want my degree more than anything else right now. i'm succeeding in school, doing better than i have since high school. i'm excited about it BIG time...but am i the only one? am i being selfish for wanting this? i really don't think so, but apparantly that's the consensus around here and i'm pretty much ticked off...

so there, i'm having a bad day and i know the good Lord will get me through, but my prayer is that He will speak to me in the midst of my pissiness (excuse the expression) happy day to you, i hope you are being encouraged today...because i am NOT!

No comments: