Wednesday, October 17, 2007

fulfilled promises...


thank You for Your promises today, tomorrow, & always...
i'm dreaming hard right now...today, i choose to lay my dreams at Your feet and ask that what is of You will stand and what is not will fall away!!! i will choose to praise no matter the outcome and i will choose to give You the glory!

my dream of finishing school seems so 'normal', not really sure why it is something i have to lay at His feet, but i am willing if He promises to make my paths straight...that's all i want...confirmation that what i am doing is of His will in this season of my life.

Your word tells us of Your promises...plans to prosper us and not harm us, plans to give us hope and a future (jeremiah 29:11)...i await hearing Your promises for my future...

thank You for Your promises, for Your truth, and for Your love!

No comments: