Tuesday, August 28, 2007

back to school...


2010!


my new graduation year from Michigan State University...only 10 years behind schedule, no biggie! better late than never, right!?


it is OFFICIAL...i'm back to school! (it reminds me of adam sandler singing in billy madison..."back to school") :) anyway, last night i 'enjoyed' my first college course/lecture in 9+ years and it was GREAT! LONG, but GREAT! due to family priorities, my classes are scheduled at night, so a 4 credit course meeting 1x/week = a 4 hour class...6pm-10pm...WOWZERS! this is when i begin feeling old! however, i am happy to report that i am NOT the oldest person in my psychology class...now, that could change tonight when i attend my biology lecture...cells & genetics...just my forte...can't wait!!! :)


oh, happy day!


1 comment:

Mark and Jen said...

Im proud of you Jen for going back to school. It makes me really excited to see that you havnt given up on your dream of having a degree from MSU! You Rock. I miss you guys already!